Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's been a long hard project but I finally finished it with a glaze firing last Friday, a bisque firing on Saturday, glazing the bisqued pots and firing them Sunday night and packing all the remaining 150 pots and delivering them on Monday night. The St. Patrick's Festival Commission will be selling the pots this Thursday night at the Pancake Supper and at the Arts & Crafts Festival on Saturday and Sunday. They have asked for an additional 50 pots to be sold as souvenirs throughout the remainder of the year but I don't have to rush them and can finish them with 10 or so at a time.

I have posted some pictures of the final 150 finished pots from different angles to provide a scope of what that many pots looks like and for me to look at before I commit to doing this another year.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home